Sunday, September 20, 2009

Uncle Aaron's Visit

Uncle Aaron flew all the way out from Washington to visit his newest niece! We spent the afternoon in Portsmouth...Lily's first outing! She slept through the whole thing. We went to Poco's Bow Street Cantina for dinner. Shane got the chimichangas and said they were awesome. I got a cheeseburger and food poisoning. Awesome.
Oliver loves his Uncle Aaron, probably because he is just like him! As Oliver gets older I hope he is able to see Aaron more because I know they will have a great relationship!
I am now realizing that I didn't take any pics of Aaron with Oliver or Lily, but I know they're out there, just on assorted cameras.

Someone put bubbles in the fountain!
Grandma and Grandbaby
Sweet girl
Hangin' with Willy the Whale
Aaron and his gf Madrese

4 comments:

Rocky said...

Lily looks great (she looks like her mommy), Jessica looks great, Aaron looks great -- as a matter of fact everyone does! And, Jess, you just amaze me -- out and about like it's been just another week in mommyland!! Carol

Cindi said...

Ditto to Rocky's remarks! Handsome bro, beautiful girl, cutie patootie Oliver, beautiful mom...great pics with Grandma! She looks too young to be a grandmother!

Mike and Ariane said...

Bummer, I could've told you Poco's is gross!

Erica said...

Jess, I just love all these photos! Oliver looks a LOT like Aaron! Everyone looks wonderful, thanks for sharing!!