Friday, September 11, 2009

THEY SENT ME HOME...

WITHOUT A BABY!!!!

Yes, you read correctly. They gave me one dose of progesterone to thin out my cervix and bring on contractions. Then I waited for 3 hours. When they came back they informed me that several women in labor had come into the ward that that they didn't have room for me. So I'm scheduled for another induction on Monday. Oy. I've been having contractions off and on all day, so I'm trying to keep those going so that I can go back to the hospital in labor at some point this weekend, but they seem to be fading:(
I guess Lily just wasn't supposed to be born on the 11th...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh, I was hoping that whatever they give you to start out would get it going then they'd have to keep you!

I guess she'll know when she's ready!

Cindi said...

I shall remain ever steadfast in blog checking for further news....maybe you should give her the middle name, Patience....