Thursday, September 24, 2009

FRUSTRATED

It happened again. I went to load my pictures on the computer and the computer freezes and deletes them off of the camera and they never make it onto the computer. The first round were a bunch of pictures of Lily in the hospital. This second round were our FHE from this week where we painted pumpkins. Oliver painted his hand prints and we put Lily's footprints on the other. We had pictures of the whole process and it is so FRUSTRATING that they are just GONE now. I'm on the verge of tears. The memories are just gone now. I'll have Shane take some pictures of the pumpkins later. What I don't understand, and what makes it even more frustrating, is that it doesn't happen when Shane loads the pictures, only when I do. Grrrrrrr

3 comments:

mikensi said...

:'( that is soooo sad! :( i'm so sorry! i know that won't bring it back, but that makes me sad!

DainBramage said...

They are not gone, just deleted. The data can usually be recovered. Download "Recova" (Google it) and tell it to look at the memory card you use to transfer the pics to your computer. It should find all of your pics if they haven't been overwritten.
- Adam

Anonymous said...

Bummer! Not sure how you do it, but do you request the pics to be deleted once downloaded? That might be why they get deleted accidentally, if the camera thinks they've been downloaded. I always say no and only delete pics manually after I have them on both computers.

That's weird ans must be so annoying!