Sunday, September 6, 2009

Still Here-Day 4

Yesterday I started the morning by leaving Oliver with Shane and did a little yard sale-ing! I hit up about a dozen yard sales and the only thing I walked away with was a little toy Volkswagen for Oliver ($.25) I saw lots of good stuff, just nothing that we need. And of course there was mounds and mounds of junk that you want to ask them "Did you REALLY think anyone would buy this??"
When I got home Shane made up a DELICIOUS breakfast. A belgian waffle covered with Maple Spread from Canada, topped with two hashbrowns, covered with 4 sausage patties, smothered with two eggs, and finished off with pepper jack cheese. Oh my goodness gracious, it was so good. The sweetness of the waffle and maple blended so well with the saltiness of the sausage and hashbrowns. We both woke up this morning craving another one. Now my challenge to you all is to come up with a name for this monstrous creation...I have a feeling it is going to be in our home many many times!
After breakfast Oliver and I took naps. By the time we woke up it was 3pm. We drove over to Portsmouth to walk around and let Oliver run and play in the park. There is a statue of a fish there that he loves to "feed" grass to. It is HILARIOUS. He was also being a flirty mcgourtey to all the ladies in the park. One lucky lady got several fistfuls of grass:) I was feeling pretty rotten the whole time as Lily continues to run out of room and decides to sacrifice my internal organs to make herself more comfortable. After a fresh squeezed lemonade, though, I felt better.
I made pasta with alfredo sauce for dinner. I always forget how delicious (and easy!) it is until I make it! Yum! From that point on until I went to bed (around 10) Lily did NOT STOP MOVING. It wasn't frantic movement or anything, it was just moving back and forth, up and down. It made me wonder if I might go into labor later in the night because she was running out of room or something. No such luck!
Tuesday I have an appointment and I guess we will schedule the induction then. From what I can gather, that will be Thursday the 10th. I will continue the daily updates, but count on that being "the day".

No comments: