Saturday, September 12, 2009

Still Here- Day 10

Seriously. I had contractions all afternoon. Then we went to the Friendly Toast and they went away. Stupid over-priced hippie food! Never going there again! I did get a Rosebud cake from Popovers out of the deal, so at least one good thing came out of not having Lily yesterday.

Now, I just want to make one thing very very clear. I know how lucky I am. I get pregnant very easily. I have super easy pregnancies. No morning sickness. I don't show until 6-7 months. My last delivery was efficient and effective. I have an angel of a child that gives me no problems and makes it so easy to parent. And he is healthy. I know that having to wait a few extra days to meet my next angel is not asking much of me. I am just impatient. The complaining I do is with an awareness that this complaint is very low on the scale of complaints and I don't really mope around all day saying "woe is me".

I just want to meet my Lily girl is all:)

3 comments:

FAMILIA FLANDERS said...

I know what you are saying, and I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, just try to be as busy as you can. We love you and can't wait to see Lily.

marisaj said...

ME TOO!

Nicole said...

You are such a great pregnant mom! You could easily have 10 children and do a wonderful job! I am so excited for you to have this baby. Babies (and big kids :) are the best.