Thursday, September 3, 2009

Still Here

I have a request to update every day that I am NOT in labor. So here I am. NOT in labor. boooo. My tenant just became a squatter (which, incidentally, I've been doing a lot of to try and get her OUT!) Marisa and Mom are going to Connecticut to visit Grandma and Gabriel this weekend, so I will probably have the baby then. I need to keep my mind off of it, but that is much MUCH easier said than done. All of a sudden, movements the baby has always made seem different. WHAT IF IT WAS A CONTRACTION? IS THE BABY GETTING UNCOMFORTABLE? SHE'S NOT MOVING AS MUCH, MAYBE SHE KNOWS LABOR WILL START SOON! All this and about 300 other hypotheses go through my mind everytime Lily moves...or if she doesn't move! I'm driving myself crazy! Oh well, one day at a time...I have to savor the time I have with Oliver.

In other news, yesterday I had a mini nesting session. I made chocolate cheesecake, pear pie, and baked enchiladas. They were all delish. I may make another pear pie later this week! We took the desserts over to the Cameron's and watched Wipeout. That show gets funnier the more people you have, there were 7 of us, so it was more hilarious than usual! Even though Oliver didn't want to sleep through it (which is what we were hoping for) he still behaved really really well.

I'm super excited about tonight. Marisa's coming down. We're going out to Chili's. We're splitting dinner so we have room for dessert. And then...PROJECT RUNWAY! Oliver has been chatting about "RahRah" since yesterday, so I'd say he's definitely excited:)

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Thank you for the daily update...I just got home from work and came straight out to the computer to check...eat something nice and spicy at Chili's...I went into labor for Nicole 3 hours after eating chicken enchiladas...with no previous signs of impending labor. (probably won't help, but just live it up!!!) Lily is just going to be fashionably late...and make a grand entrance!

michael ann said...

i am so jealous that i was not invited to this project runway party... ;]