Saturday, September 5, 2009

Still Here-Day 3

Last night we spent the evening walking around Portsmouth. It was so nice. I'm trying to change my perspective, and just focus on these last precious moments where I can have Oliver all to myself and not have to divide my time and attention with another baby. He has really been behaving so well lately. He is more patient in stores, more pleasant in front of people, sillier when we're playing. He is just a dream come true for any parent. Shane and I often discuss how Lily can compete with such a wonderful little boy. He has been so easy to parent (aside from sleep issues), we've really been spoiled with him. I'm sure Lily will find a way to steal our hearts though:)
This morning I'm going to do a little yard sale-ing before coming home to do a little cleaning. Then its Saturday Morning Breakfast! This is a tradition that Shane started up about a month ago. He spoils Oliver and I and makes a big breakfast for us to enjoy. This morning is waffles, sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns...I can't wait!
Marisa and I are a little obsessed with this group called Metronomy right now. We can't get enough of their song, "Radio Ladio." Its a pretty good song, but a HILARIOUS music video. So here it is for your enjoyment...

1 comment:

gavin said...

Yeah, way to go Shane on the big breakfasts. Who doesn't love those? As for the video, it's pretty weird and I'm sure if I had recommended it Shane would be calling me an "art fag"...but it would only endear him to me more.