Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photography Class

Tonight I was fortunate enough to participate in the second part of a photography class given by Jen Perkes, a very talented photographer in our ward. She has really helped me (and some other members of the ward) understand my camera settings and how to manipulate my subject to get the picture that I want. Last week we reviewed the principles of photography, but this week was the fun part! We went out on a "safari" and took pictures. Here are some of the pictures I took this past week and tonight using the principles I learned from this class. Thank you, Jen!
'

4 comments:

mikensi said...

i love photography! great pics! i love the galoshes! and, thanks for all your comments... this whole pregnancy thing is psychotic. lol! but, i always am grateful for your responses! ^.^

Cindi said...

Great photos...especially of Oliver!!! He's quite a "ham"! Love the faces--especially the "kissy" face!!! Miss you guys!

mikensi said...

yeah, i think the WIC thing is messed up. i won't need to be on it much longer, but i guess i'll just stay on it as long as i can. at least while i'm in utah. then my mom can take care of me later this fall, lol! that is weird you can't have pineapple mango juice. i think any juices should be allowed since they are packed full of sugar anyway! i can't even have the juice b/c of my GD. whatevs.

Steve & Missy said...

Those are some great shots you took!