Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Haircut!

The camera batteries are still dead, but I will get a picture soon, I promise! Saturday I had my mom hack 10 inches off of my hair. My very heavy hair was really starting to weigh me down. It hurt to put it up, and when I wore it down the top half would be pulled flat while the bottom half would be frizzy. It wasn't pleasant. Why 10 inches? That is the minimum donation for Lockes of Love. It ended up being shorter than I planned, but I love my new hair length! It goes about 2 inches below my ears. I can get it into a pony tail, but it falls out after a few minutes. It is short enough, though, that I don't need to put it up. I'm glad I got it cut at the beginning of the hot summer.

2 comments:

FAMILIA FLANDERS said...

can't wait to see pictures, we miss you, I hope to see you soon!!!

mikensi said...

yay for haircuts!