Thursday, June 11, 2009

Obsession of the Week

Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I had such a compulsive urge to eat some before dinner last night. I have NEVER had a craving like that! At least it wasn't for molten lava cake!
Although, we did head over to the Cameron's last night to watch Wipeout. I brought brownies and hot fudge, Ariane supplied the mint chip ice cream. At this rate, I think I will gain those last 15 lbs this week! It was delicious though! Shane and Mike were good little boys and played tennis for an hour before eating their sundaes.
I can not control my laughter during Wipeout. It really is hilarious, and it is not just the people being knocked off all types of obstacles. The commentators really make the show what it is. I was laughing so hard that I ran out of sound. I was silent laughing! Shane wants desperately to go on the show and show everyone how its done. He loves the whole concept of it being a life sized video game. I think I would be one of the wimpy people that give up before the first obstacle. Endurance is not my specialty.
Thanks Camerons for another fun night!
Tonight is Shane's last class of the semester. He finished his Securities class on Monday and I don't know what tonight's class is, but after tonight...he's done! ...Until Monday when his new semester begins. He is only taking one class over the summer, so it will be nice to have him back Thursday nights. A little over a year and he'll be done! I'm so proud of him for pursuing this goal. The blessings it has already brought us are astounding. In Sunday School we talked about getting as much education as we can in this life, and Shane is making the most of this!

2 comments:

mikensi said...

mmm.. molten lava cake...

Mike and Ariane said...

Glad you could come over...thanks for the brownies, delish!