Tuesday, July 7, 2009

8 weeks!

Or possibly 10 if Lily is as patient as Oliver. Though I have my doubts. Her movements are much sharper. I can actually feel her in my ribs, which I never once felt with Oliver. On the other hand, when I walk she pushes down, like she is lower in m'belly. She has a party in my belly every night at 9pm. These all make me think that she is going to be rip-rearing to get out. Oliver was very mellow, more than happy to stay inside. I think Lily can hear all the fun that Oliver has and wants to get in on the action! Now I am not saying that I will go before my due date, I just hope I won't go more than a week over due. It is still quite a while off, though, so its a little early to be thinking about it. I have several friends due this month, so the delivery is on my mind, so I feel like I am further along than I am. They need to all have their babies so that I won't be thinking about it so much!
I have my 32 week appointment today. I think I'm having blood drawn again for my Anti-E antibody. Its just silly. The last draw they said the levels were so low that they couldn't even detect them! Stop stealing m'blood then!

No comments: