Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shane's small update

Hello everyone. Jessica pretty much summed it all up in her post below but I just wanted to add a bit. The two job interviews that I have tomorrow are entry level; however, the starting pay is just a few thousand less than what I ended up making with Spinellis after 8 years with them! So not all that bad. But as Jessica pointed out it is simply temporary, on my part, until the Subway franchise gets closer to reality. I have applied for the franchise and have heard back from them that they are sending me their Offering Circular and that I should receive it in about a week from now, that is the next step in the ownership process so I am excited about that.

We like this blog and intend to continue to update it. Especially when little Oliver joins us :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SHANE AND JESS: I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR MESSAGES. HOW DID YOU DO ON YOUR INTERVIEWS? I HOPE THEY WENT WELL. JESS, IT MAY SEEM LIKE 3 MORE YEARS TO GO, HOWEVER ONCE LITTLE OLIVER ARRIVES IT WILL ALL BE WORTH THE WAIT. LOVE MOM

Craig said...

Knock'em dead in your interviews! Don't tell the joke about the blind man and the hack-saw... :) Glad to hear you arrived back safely.

Mike and Ariane said...

Jess, did you get my message that I called you back on Tuesday night? I'm in Alabama right now, flying home tomorrow. We need to get together...rosebud?