Monday, September 10, 2007

Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyone know that the flat rent and utility bills problem has been solved. We took a visit to campus today and I met the three professors that will be teaching my program. It is rather interesting how they created the program. I only have one class a week! However, much course work in the mean time. Things are starting to look up.


I went in for a job interview today and it will continue tomorrow working part-time at a Subway restaurant of all things. It is literally just around the corner from our flat, perhaps a 1 minute walk. I imagine that I will find out if I get it tomorrow. It's not glorious but it will bring in some much needed cash until I can find something better.

Got some pictures of our flat here. I am trying to upload a video of our flat but I am running into problems doing so. I meet all the criteria but it is just not completing the upload. Will post it when I figure this out.