Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Nerves!

Well I haven't tried this bad boy out yet, Shane has been hogging the site! It is 8 o'clock Wednesday morning and my stomach is in knots! I don't know how sleeping is going to be tonight. Its not a bad nervous that I am feeling, just a "I'm moving across the Atlantic 8 months pregnant with no income" feeling. It is daunting, but everything has worked out for us so far (all of it with a fair bit of stress). I think that we just both need to learn to be patient and let things happen instead of worry about them non-stop (thats me more than Shane).
So I'm doing the laundry now and then the real packing begins! We have the baby's suitcase packed, but that is all, so I think its going to be a long day for both of us!
Now I will attempt to put up pictures, though I don't know if it will work... The first one is a profile shot. His head is in the middle and facing up and he's pressed right up against his torso, so that his torso is shooting upwards. You can see a little hand behind his head. The second picture is...well...showing that he is Oliver and not Lily!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are still on the computer at Barrington!

I'll sign up for a Google account (or rather, I think I have one already and will figure out how to work it with blogspot) soon. Until then, I'll just say that I wish things weren't so busy here, because I wanted to see you guys at least once more before you headed over to Scotland. Now I guess I'll just have to go over there instead! :)

Take care you two (three?). I'll see you out there.

--Jon

Sargent Family said...

Cool man. I really do hope that you get the chance to come over and visit. Things have been moving rather fast over here, haven't had too much free time the past week. Now we are just about all packed!

mikensi said...

CUUUTE!!

Mike and Ariane said...

Has the eagle landed? Did you make it safely to Scotland? Eager for a new post!

Crystal said...

Hey guys! I hope you are adjusting well to your new home! Jess you must be glad that it's almost time to welcome Oliver to the world! I know I'm excited to atleast see pics for a while! I am definetly going to try to make it out there as soon as possible! It's great you have this blog to keep in touch! Take care and talk to you soon!
Crystal