Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oops!

We kind of left everyone on the edge of their seats about our situation and haven't updated since! We are back in beautiful New Hampshire. We arrived back 330am Thursday morning after our flight was delayed for 4 1/2 hours! But we made it home in one piece, and thats all we cared about. For me (Jessica), its just a waiting game now. I'm in the home stretch of the pregnancy,so everyday feels like an eternity! I'm 35 weeks, so I have 5 weeks to go. It feels like I've been pregnant for about 3 years and these last 5 weeks feel like ANOTHER 3 years! Its good to be back home, though, and not worry about the medical aspects of having a baby abroad. I'll have my own midwife and I'll be able to understand what the people at the hospital are saying to me:) Our childbirth classes start October 6, so I'm excited for those, I squeezed in just in time, I will be 39 weeks for the last class! Theres a chance I might be going to it with a baby! It will be a good chance to make friends with some other new moms in the area.
Shane has two job interviews tomorrow which is very exciting. Both are low skill, customer service/sales positions, but we just need something to hold us over until we know more about Subway and it gets up and running. If all goes well, by tomorrow night he will have a job in Concord!
Thank you everyone for all of your support during this crazy time in our lives...but at least it makes for some good reading!

No comments: