Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October Update

Well the job search continues for Shane. We're finding it hard to find a place that will pay enough for us to move out of the 'rents house. He continues to search every option diligently, however, and hopefully one of these days he will be fruitful. Yesterday I landed a month long substitute job at Moultonborough Elementary School (where my mom works) I'm pretty much going to work there until I go into labor. It will be good to have a little cash flow, but more importantly it will keep me distracted from the imminent due date! I am subbing for an aid who is pretty much just the secretary for the fourth grade. I am the photocopy girl! Its not too tough, and all of the teachers are super nice-I'm excited for this short employment! I have a doctors appointment today (they're weekly now...ugh!)and then Shane and I will be going down to the temple for the rest of the day followed by some yummy temple cafeteria food! (no, really, we love it!) Wednesdays are my day off, so thats lucky so that we didn't have to change our plans. Saturday is our first childbirth class which I am excited about. I'm glad we're doing it near the end of the pregnancy-I feel like it would be even more of a tease to do them early because we would still have to wait 2 months until the baby came! Most excitedly, Monday we are going to the Sandwich Fair! As many of you know, this is a tradition for us every year to eat our way through the fair. We'll be sure to update with how much food we got through this year!

1 comment:

mikensi said...

Sandwich Fair! No fair!! It sounds delish :) Yay for photocopy pregnant girl!! Hehe.. I pray Shane finds a job to get you through all the necessary things in life.. and the upcoming .new. life you'll bring into this world. Enjoy those classes-- hope you don't go into labor before you're done! ;)