Sunday, November 2, 2008

yucky baby food


Now let me begin by saying that I love Beech Nut brand. I like it a lot better than Gerber. The have bigger chunks in their food and seem to use less crazy sounding ingredients. Yesterday we gave Oliver the above food; Sweet Potatoes and Wild Alaskan Salmon. He ate it just like eats everything else (He is obviously a good eater). This was all fine and good until it came out the other end. Thats right. We are talking about the stinkiest, most gut wrenching aftermath I have ever encountered. All the moms out there know how hard it is to actually gag at your own child's "waste" but my goodness that tested my gag reflex to the max! I know this was a gross post, but I just needed to share my disgusting experience and hopefully help others avoid this unfortunate mistake!

3 comments:

DainBramage said...

I wasn't aware that such a flavor even existed! I can certainly understand why that would amount to nothing short of a gastronomic disaster.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! A combination I sure wouldn't think of!

Unknown said...

I empathize with you as I had to change my nephews poopy diaper once and started gagging, had to leave him there and run outside to gasp for "fresh air" Diane Godbout