Friday, November 7, 2008

Kitty Cupcakes!

On Wednesday I took cupcakes to my Breast Feeding Group to celebrate Oliver's birthday (which is on Sunday). Since his first word was "kitty" and he's a little obsessed I made kitty cupcakes! I saved one so that he can have a cake all to his own at his birthday party on Saturday! I also took the second tray to the nurses at the hospital because I had a really great experience with them a year ago!:) (don't worry becky, if it had been Franklin, i would NOT have taken them cupcakes!)

4 comments:

Homeschool Mom said...

Way too cute! I love them. Too cute to eat though :)

Maria

marisaj said...

PUDDDYYYYYYY.

i hope one of those got sent to utah.

Mike and Ariane said...

Happy Birthday Oliver! Big 1!!!
And congrats Mom and Dad, you made it!

Becky said...

I seriously can't believe that he's already a YEAR! Cute boy. Cute cupcakes and good for your for treating the nurses. That's totally RAD!