Saturday, April 19, 2008

Walking Group

I love LRGH, and this is why. They have a breast feeding support group every Wednesday. Its an easy way to find other mothers in the area that are going though the same things that you are! Most of the girls in the group have now created a walking group as well. We walk for an hour before going to the hospital to get our babies weighed! (we do this because it is harder to tell how much breast fed babies are eating and weighing is a good gauge...obviously Oliver is getting enough to eat!)

Aaannndddd they're off!


The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Oliver and Lily(she likes to eat her feet)
Babies EVERYWHERE!
Oliver is getting sick of his picture being taken!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Jess, I'm glad you like the group. I NEVER wanted to do it...I'm not very comfortable nursing in front of a bunch of people I don't know. I don't mind with you girlies at church, though! I'm glad you're making some friends to hang out with!!

mikensi said...

that's a whole lotta babeh goin' on!

Mike and Ariane said...

What has this world come to? Is there a diaper changing support group?