Friday, April 25, 2008

55 Questions

55 Questions
Tired of those same old 55 questions about me surveys?
Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered. (Or so they say!)

1. Are you taller than your best friend?
no- he’s taller than me

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
The clear one with the black and white spiral finger cushion part


3. Look at your planner for May 9th, what are you doing?
Meredith Mother's Group, Oliver is 6 months old!

4. What color are your toe nails usually?
nail colored

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Probably college...Anthro Theory or Gender Nutrition homework probably

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Southwest Themed

7. What color are the seats in your vehicle?
Tan

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Yes, his name was Smawg (like from the Hobbit)

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
A note to my landlord


10.Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Hallams!

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Fee for Oliver's birth certificate

12. Who was the last baby you held?
I'm holding Oliver right now

13. Can you spell well?
Not since the invention of Spell Check

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Sick. No.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
My Subaru, sniff sniff :(

16. Pick one: Cubs or Sox:
Neither.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Senior year of high school on the band trip

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
No
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
"Mom's Family Desk Planner"

20. Last person you gave a business card to?
I don't have business cards

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
Uhhh, I don't really write checks...Oh! The car's registration

22. Closest framed picture to you?
Jesus, the one where he is surrounded by angels

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Mom made chicken curry last night

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
About 3

26. Last time you received flowers?
2 weeks ago from Caty

28. Do you play air guitar?
Never

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yes, my husband

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Coffee, whats that?

31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines?
No, although I love giving them as gifts

32. What is/was your high school's mascot?
We were the Lakers, so technically it was a fish, but really we didn't have one

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Megan Baggins! (aka Wichland)

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I rarely use it. I used it a month ago when I had a cold and didnt want Oliver to get it

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
No, too noisy

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
Off-white

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
About the presidential candidates campaigning to WWE viewers

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
Um, never

40. Where is the last place you bought pizza from?
Frozen- Wal Mart Baked- Taste of Tuscany (sausage and onions!)

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
When playing dress up and when I was Elfrida the Elf Queen in the musical rendition of The Hobbit in High school, and of course Burger King crowns whenever I get a chance!

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Noooo clue, probably something for church

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
I've never even heard of it.

44. Are you ticklish?
Yes, but don't even think about it

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
Last 4th of July

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Last year in Florida. I think in the week that we were there we ate uhhh 4 or 5 dozen!

47. Last person that im'd you, and you actually responded?
It's been so long since I've been on my own computer! I'd have to guess it would be Marisa

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
I'm not even quite sure I know what that is

49. Do you have a black dog?
No

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
I am an Aunt to Melody, Judah, Miranda and Delilah

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
My first thought was Megan. Although I do love Shane's

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Today when I was strolling downtown Meredith

54. What is the last song you belted out in the car?
"Parting Gift" by Fiona Apple (Oh you silly stupid past time of mine! You were always good for a rhyme...) also my new fave. "Lip Gloss" by Lil Mama

55. Do you have a little black dress?
No. Dresses and breastfeeding do not mix.

2 comments:

mikensi said...

what kinds of questions are these?! so random. "how many emails in your inbox including spam?" this was fun to read :)

Erica said...

Those are great! I will have to do those if I get a few free moments HA!