Friday, April 11, 2008

Caty's Visit






This Tuesday my good friend Caty (her name is Catriona, so it is Caty with a C) came up to FINALLY meet Oliver. She was, I think, the 3rd non-family member to find out that I was pregnant. It was right before our Current Issues in Anthropological Theory course. She was so excited, she announced it to the teacher. He didn't really know how to respond. It was pretty hilarious. She has been a great friend to me ever since I have known her and it was so good to see her again. She just makes me smile all the time. She even brought me flowers! But I can tell you this much, she has definitely made her way to the top of the kidnap list! If Oliver ever goes missing, I'm sending the authorities right to her house! Thanks again for a great visit Caty--I'll come see you soon!

No comments: