Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rissy-Poops



Tomorrow my li'l sis, Marisa, is coming back home to NH for the summer. Last summer she spent in Australia, and the summer before she was a counselor at a camp in upstate NY, Lakonda. (I have to say it like Uncle Rico says "LaFawnda"). So this is the longest she will be home since she has been at college! I am so proud of her displays of independence. I only lasted a year in Idaho before I had to come back to my roots. Marisa has been in Utah for 3 years and has really made the most of her experience. She has made a lot of friends and travels very frequently. My only complaint is the lack of boyfriends! Come on, guys, this girl is a CATCH!!
Well I am really excited for her to be up this summer for the WHOLE summer. I'm super excited for the Disney marathons, endless movie quotes, Chili's visits, and of course the occasional fights;) Here is her blog if you want to check it out...she doesn't post nearly enough, but she has some great (and some hilarious) pictures from her many travels.
Hurry home Rissy!

1 comment:

marisaj said...

thanks for the embarrassing pics haha.
but hooray!