Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prayers Needed Again

I forgot to put my stroller back in the car last night and left it in the lobby. This morning it was gone. I can only assume it has been stolen. Oliver lives for his walks, and it was a really nice stroller. If you could all pray for the culprit's heart to be softened to this poor mommy, that would be wonderful. I put a note where it was stolen asking for it to be returned. I am checking craigslist and ebay daily to see if it shows up and am filing a police report tomorrow. I'm doing all I can...the rest is up to whatever goodness is left in this person's heart!

4 comments:

Becky said...

i'm SO sorry. :( let me know if you don't end up finding it. i might have a jogger stroller i could get you. you're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a bunch of losers! People can be so presumptuous...oh this is sitting here, it must be for me to take! Make sure you let the office know as well, and get some renters insurance (it's like $10 a month).

FAMILIA FLANDERS said...

We miss you guys, and I'm sorry to hear about your stroller. I have to call you and tell you about Montreal, we also have some things that you may be able to use. Take care, and I hope I can see you soon!!!

Erica said...

I'm so sorry, Jess. Any luck??