Monday, May 18, 2009

Potty

That is Oliver's newest word. We are trying to emphasize what is done IN the potty. This morning when he was doing his business I said "Are you going poo poo? Where do we go poo poo?" And he said "Potty" and I asked him if he wanted to go sit on it and he said yes. Of course, he'd already done the deed, but we're just working on association right now. I'm deluding myself into thinking that he will at least be doing poo poos on the potty by the time Lily comes. I can handle the pee pees, but once I have to do 2 stinky diapers, my patience will wane quickly!

4 comments:

mikensi said...

lol.. oh man. good luck! i hope he learns fast!

Unknown said...

Yeah...good for you! i hope that Oliver learns quickly to do his doo doo in the poo poo. hashahhaa :) anyway, we miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

That's a good one, and it's possible! I'm sure he'll pick it up, 'til he see's all the attention Lilly gets for her poopy diaper!

Mike and Ariane said...

He's a smart kid. Glad you didn't include a visual with this post! No photos of poop, please! He he. Thanks for hosting last night...it was fun! Can't wait to snag everyone else's photos since I was a loser and didn't bring a camera!