Sunday, March 1, 2009

snowshoeing

Yesterday Oliver and I joined up with some friends at Prescott Farm and went snowshoeing! The first half was great until I realized that this was because it was all downhill. Which meant that the the return trip was all uphill. Not pleasant. It was very hard work and my legs are pretty mad at me this morning, but its so nice to get outside! We are cooped up so much, especially this winter because the snow is taller than Oliver so he can't play in it! I vowed never to go snowshoeing again, but my body forgets pain pretty quickly, and I think that if anyone offered, I would go again this week!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Are you home today, too? Or did you write this VERRRY early ;)

Legs feeling like jello? Good for you for getting out doors. It'll be all worth it...fresh air, exercise, fun for Oliver!

Have a great Sunday!