Friday, March 13, 2009

Pay It Forward


So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did).
Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and
anticipate the arrival of your gift! (no promises it will be a cherry pie, though:))

6 comments:

Cindi said...

OH Jess, I am ALL over this game!!! Can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

Count me in,can you see if you can get my blog on your list as I'm not sure it's set up properly, Diane Pay it forward? Diane

Unknown said...

yeah......what do it get????

Sojourner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sargent Family said...

Your blogs work diane but you have to write in them!!

Sojourner said...

I have created a new blog address,it's http:/daysoffutureblogd.blogspot.com As I sit here writing this,I am getting a whiff of pepe'lepew outside seeping in, whew~Diane