Monday, March 23, 2009

yum!



Saturday night Shane made us some homemade fries. OH. MY. GOODNESS. They were DELICIOUS!! They were like fair fries, but better! They were like In-n-Out fries, but BETTER! We completely gorged ourselves but it was totally worth it! I highly recommend homemade fries to anyone!

Last night was my dad's birthday. Per usual I made the cake. I went with a bittersweet chocolate cheesecake. I have to say it was mighty tasty. I think I liked it better than the german chocolate cake I made for my mom, but cheesecake is my fave. Mom made me a chocolate cheesecake last week for my birthday and it was heaping with strawberries! (There was no picture of that one because it didn't last long enough!!) This makes it two weeks in a row with choco cheesecake! Yum!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Glad to hear you guys have a "Birthday season" in your family too--glad for you it is not near Christmas! Happy B-day to your Dad--you have become quite the baker, Miss Jess! Good job!!!