Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Talk of the Nation

I listen to a show on NPR called Talk of the Nation where the host, Neil Conan and guests discuss political issues and then people call in and give their opinions. Today they were discussing Judd Gregg being nominated to Commerce Secretary and J. Bonnie Newman being appointed to his position as Senator. They wanted people from New Hampshire to call in and express their opinion. I did. And they took my call! That's right! I was on national radio! It was very exciting for an NPR geek like me:)

In other news my camera battery is dead so that is the reason there has been an absence of new photos. Hopefully I'll get my act together soon so I can keep getting pics of this cute baby I have:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am an NPR geek as well and I think I heard you today while I was driving...funny I thought, I wonder if that's her but then I thought, no I think I'm the only person I know that listens to NPR....

mikensi said...

ha ha, jimmy listens to npr, too! yay for being on the radio!