Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No appetite!?!?

Well, the impossible has happened. Perhaps you should start looking out your window for some horsemen to be bringing Armageddon because I have lost my appetite. Maybe it is balancing out the past 3 months where I have been hungry 24/7. I think that the hormones have changed the flavor of food for me.

I crave things and then they don't taste like I want them to. Case in point; today I wanted Sun Chips like nobody's business. When I had them they were...okay, but not what I wanted. They tasted too much like corn and didn't have enough salt on them. I think what I had really wanted was french onion. I also bought some Hershey's Nuggets, and those didn't taste right, either.

Most food has been making me feel pretty nauseous, too. Tomorrow is the end of my first trimester, when that is supposed to END but it looks like it is just beginning! I also find it hard to feel comfortable, which wasn't an issue until about 7 or 8 months with the last one, but it is hard for me to sleep through the night because of the discomfort.

This pregnancy is definitely different from Oliver's, that is for sure! Because of that I am pretty convinced that it is a girl, but I have been wrong in the past!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Jess your comments sound SO similar to how my pregnancy has been this time. I have been very picky and then apathetic towards food which is very strange for me. I have also been and continue to be very uncomfortable especially during sleep. I was also convinced that all these marked changes were signs that I was carrying a girl, but the ultrasound showed it is most likely another boy. Good luck to you :) I would love a girl as well.