Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a week!

Tuesday Oliver started WALKING!!!!!! Thats right, for all of you keeping track, he crawled for a month and a half before he walked! My goodness! We'll have to get it on video; but he's just so cute trying to balance and move his feet one tiny step a time.
I also noticed that he is finally getting his 7th tooth in. For all keeping track, the last tooth that came in was MAY so its been a while.
Shane made it hope safely (and 20 minutes early!) last night. Its so nice to have everyone together again...although Oliver was so excited he didn't go to sleep until 11!! All my hard work for naught! (This week I had him back on an 8 o'clock sleep schedule)
Now for the HIGHLY anticipated Sandwich Fair photos (okay, I know they're only anticipated by Marisa...)

See, you didn't even need to go to the Fair...you've experienced it all through the pics!

2 comments:

Becky said...

hey...i was anticipating those pictures...

thanks for letting me live vicariously through you! ;)

marisaj said...

i love love love the last two pictures. is that what trees are???