Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fried Goodness

Oh! And to answer Becky's question...here is the order of what we liked, starting from our fave...
1. FRENCH FRIES!!!
2. Buffalo Sausage
3. Soup in a Bread Bowl
4. Fried Dough Nuggets
5. Lemonade
6. Fried Pickles
7. Buffalo Burger
8. Fried Twinkie
9. Fried Snickers

We weren't terribly impressed with the Twinkie or Snickers. It was all just a bit too much. We just figured it's something that you have to experience and the only place you will experience it is at a Fair! Shane was pleasantly surprised by the fried pickles. He said they were very tasty. I hate pickles, so I was going nowhere near them! The only thing that we wished we'd gotten but didn't was apple crisp; but I can always make that!

4 comments:

Becky said...

thanks for indulging me.:) I love to live vicariously through others.

Erica said...

HOLY MOLY, JESS!! I thought WE ate too much fair food! We only had hot dogs, a bread bowl, buffalo burger (Scott)YUK!, lemonade and took home some huge eclairs! Did you happen to rob a bank before you went? ;)

Erica said...

Wait..I lied...we also split one fried dough and brought home 1/4 peck of apples, a maple cream soda and 2 of those blueberry sodas you had. I can get them here in town if you ever want one! :)

Jen Hallam said...

Makes me drool a little. Hope you are holding up with out baldy to cuddle with.