Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Postpone

Well this may be my last blog post for a little over a week. Thats right, you're all just going to have to wait for the rest of the Sandwich Fair pics. This is because Shane took the computer with all of the pictures on it with him (I'm on my Mom's).
But where did he go, Jess?
He is doing inventories of businesses in Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland. He won't be back until next Wednesday! We haven't spent a night apart since we got married! (Only 2.5 years, but thats enough time to get into the habit of having a bed mate!) So although Oliver started out in his crib last night, he ended up in bed with me; more for my benefit than his.
Well that doesn't sound all too bad...
Except that he was driving to his hotel yesterday in Chicago and got rear-ended and had to go to the hospital for whip lash! Poor DH. We're both a little nervous about planes so we said a special prayer that everything would go smoothly on the plane...I guess we were a little too specific! Our next prayer will be something along the lines of "please don't let anything go wrong.ever." That seems clear enough, right?

No comments: