Monday, May 5, 2008

you are NOT unique

Jessica Johnson:
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
6,033
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?





Jessica Sargent
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
89
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




Well at least marrying Shane made me a little more unique! The number of me's dropped by about 6,000!
Side story; When I was at BYU-I there was another Jessica Johnson in my Book of Mormon class. And she sat right behind me. It got rather confusing.

2 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Ok I had to edit my comment...

I am amazed that I am the ONLY Erica Presby in this country! I am one of 9 with my maiden name. I guess you need to change the title of your posting ;)

That was fun, thanks for sharing!