Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a lovely, carefree first Mother's Day thanks to my wonderful hubby. He made me breakfast in bed and took care of Oliver for the whole day (except for feeding, of course!) He also did a bbq for me and my parents. I was able to relax by the pool with mom for the afternoon and even take a nap with Oliver! Shane's family even popped by to say hello, it was a nice surprise. To finish it all off Shane gave me a star gazer lily, it is absolutely gorgeous, I'm excited to plant it in the garden!

Ham, eggs, cinnamon rolls, and OJ! Yum!

The best mom spending time with the best son!
I love being a mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! We miss seeing you guys!

Anonymous said...

How fun! We miss seeing you guys!

Mike and Ariane said...

Happy Madres Day! (A little belated)