Wednesday, January 4, 2012

End of an era

Last night Darcy got up probably a dozen times. It was pretty much horrible. Every time I would put her back in the co sleeper, her legs would touch the end, or her arms would hit the sides, and it would wake her up. In other words...she is TOO BIG for her cosleeper! Sad news for me, as this means when she wakes for feelings now, I'll have to actually get out of bed to retrieve her. It also means that we have to rearrange our entire bedroom to make space for the crib. I'm okay with that, though, because I hate the lay out of it right now. Shane's side of the bed is against a wall so he has to swap dive into bed every night. Also another possible waking trigger for Darcy. So as sad as I am that I won't have my little baby by my side anymore, here's to hoping she will sleep better, deeper, and longer in her new bed!

No comments: