Monday, June 14, 2010

ugh.

we've had a very sick family lately, hence the small number of posts. Memorial Day weekend Oliver started throwing up Saturday night and kept puking right through Tuesday. Right as he got better, Lily started gettinga phlegmy throat. Last Monday she developed a small fever and developed nasty cough. Two days later I felt like I was coming down with something; yucky tummy, sensitive skin, achy, etc. Saturday afternoon it hit me like a ton of bricks and hasn't let up yet. Lily was having the same unpleasant "digestive issues" as me, but hers only lasted a day. This morning Oliver filled his diaper with those same "digestive issues." I can't catch a break! I'm feeling very weak, as I haven't kept anything in my system since Friday and I still have to take care of these babies! My mom came down on Friday to help, and Shane was great all weekend (doing the grocery shop, making meals, keeping Oliver occupied, etc) even though yesterday was his birthday!! Luckily we have some awesome friends who approached Shane at church and told him they would bring him a birthday dinner! Shane said that it was amazing. I'm so grateful for great friends like the Klicks in my life!!



In other news, Lily is 9 months old today!! She's been out as long as she was in! Happy 9 months, big girl!!

1 comment:

Jen Hallam said...

Lily is so stinking cute. I want to squeeze her.