Monday, December 7, 2009

Liberty Mutual Christmas Party

Saturday was Liberty Mutual's family Christmas Party. There was lots to see and do (and eat!) We really appreciate the effort the company put into the party to make the employees' families feel welcome!

Waiting in line to see Santa!!!
There were 3 balloon artists that made balloon creations while the kids were waiting in line... Ours started out with two hearts which made us wonder what he was making...
He kept telling Oliver not to smile...but he couldn't help himself!What is it?Lightning McQueen!!!
Now on to see the big man...Lily loved tugging on Santa's beard! When I told Santa my kid's names were Lily and Oliver, he asked if I was a Hannah Montana fan! What the heck, Santa, you're not supposed to know those stupid character's names! And for the record, no, I am not a fan, it is a coincidence, and besides, the HM Lilly spells it with 2 L's!
Oliver was not so much a fan...but it made for a classic "first time with Santa" picture!Oliver later recovered from his traumatic experience (He wouldn't let me put him down for 10 minutes!) in time to decorate a gingerbread man!A gum drop for the cookie, a gum drop for me...
After we decorated the cookie, we got some lunch, but by that time we were 2 hours past Oliver's nap time, so the rest of the party was a bit of a blur of chasing Oliver! It was still a good time, and I'm really glad we went!

And now some close ups of my beautiful children...

2 comments:

~ eRiN ~ said...

I like your face the best sitting on Santa's knee!!

Nicole said...

Me too, made me laugh!