Saturday, October 24, 2009

SUPER Birthday!

A couple of weeks ago our friends, the Camerons, invited us over for murder mystery dinner with a super hero theme for Mike's birthday! It was lots of fun figuring out our costumes. Not surprisingly Shane got quite excited about dressing up as a superhero. His character's name was Vampo-Man and he drew his powers from the dark side. I was Stingmata and my character drew on powers from poison. Our friends the Siebachs and the Olsens came along aswell. All the men got VERY into their costumes, as you will see from the pictures! Some enjoyed the spandex undies aspect more than others and we'll leave it at that... Ariane did a great job at planning a really fun night with friends! It was definitely a memorable birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love it! I wondered when these pictures would surface.

Mike and Ariane said...

I'm so glad everyone had a good time! We laughed so much that night! ;-)

Cindi said...

I want to know everyone else's character names too..what a hoot!!! How clever and fun!

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Okay . . . what spandex superhero did the Mikes goes as? Too funny! It's great to see you all in action. We have the coolest young marrieds in our ward[s]. Tomorrow, I will try to keep a straight face . . . NOT!

--Ken

mikensi said...

ok, so i love shane's face in the 2nd pic. priceless!