Monday, August 17, 2009

Scrap-tastic!

This weekend, from Friday evening to late Saturday night I attended a scrapbooking party and busted out 13 pages! My mom's friend has an annual scrapbooking weekend when everyone can share their tools, ideas, and lots of food! She also lives on the beach, so we took advantage of that, too:) I was hoping to completely catch up with Oliver's scrapbook, but I came close enough to feel accomplished. Once I get batteries for the camera I will take pictures of the pages. It was my first time away from Oliver for a whole night. I think we both handled it well. When I went to take a shower Sunday morning, though, it was too much for Oliver and he'd had enough of being apart and screamed the whole time I was in there! Luckily he went into nursery with no problems. In fact he has learned his teachers names and whenever we talk about nursery he excitedly says "Jone-Jones!" Adorable!

No comments: