Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wolfeboro/Loon Center

On Friday Melody and Miranda (my nieces) went to school with mom, so Dad, Rob, Leslea, Oliver, and I took a trip up to Wolfeboro. It was gorgeous weather, if a bit windy. I guess we were there a bit early because the only lunch place that was open was the Wolfeboro Diner. Not very good. We ate a LOT of diner food while they were here because they don't really have diner food in Australia. George's was frequented and we tried out the Tilt'n Diner. I know Rob liked George's the best...best diner "atmosphere". (The Tilt'n Diner is a bit too manufactured).
But I digress... after Wolfeboro we stopped by the Loon Center in Moultonborough and had a little stroll. No loons, but we did see a little turtle sunning himself! "Uncle Bob" and Oliver had a great time with lots of piggy back rides. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad we got to spend so much time outside.




1 comment:

marisaj said...

i love the one where he's on rob's shoulders. and you can see what les is taking a picture of. very cute! love the turtlesy. cuuuute.
and i LOVE your jacket.