Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Father's Day

We finally got to celebrate Father's Day this Sunday because Shane and Oliver were both feeling much better. Oliver gave Shane a book called "I Love Daddy" and a pin that said "#1 Dad". They're both very cute and I love them both to death!


Then this morning I had to take a picture of them sleeping because they're both too stinkin' cute not to! Oliver, as you can see, is a bit of a bed hog. I constantly have to pull him back toward me at night...he just wants to be near his daddy!

3 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

Happy belated father's day Shane!

mikensi said...

how cute!

p.s. at least puppies are smaller than 8-10lb babies! but, don't worry. i don't practice beastiality. lol. oh sick, where has this conversation led me to!?

Jenn said...

Way cute pictures of Oliver with Daddy! He does look like a little bed hog, though!