Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Crayons

For an Easter treat for the primary kids this year (I'm the primary secretary) I wanted to avoid food because all the kids get so much of it on Easter anyway. I found a fun tutorial for homemade crayons that you make out of old, broken crayons. After 2 weeks of searching and 7 stores, I finally found a silicone egg mold I could use to make the crayons. 250 degrees and 20 minutes later, these little beauties came out of the oven! I'm so pleased with them! I think I will probably include a few small coloring pages that involve Christ and the Resurrection just to keep it in the church realm. We will be at Shane's parents for Easter so I won't be able to give them out to the kids, but Im still excited for the children to get them!

1 comment:

Laura said...

THe kids loved their easter crayons! You rock, thanks for all you do for them and the rest of the primary.