Wednesday, April 27, 2011

39 weeks



I had my 39 week appointment on Monday. The doctor did an internal and said that I was 2 cm and 50% effaced, same as Lily at 39 weeks. She did a sweep of my membranes to encourage labor, but it's looking like it didn't do much. I've had a few contractions, but nothing significant. Hopefully it at least dialates me a littl more. The doctor gave me the go ahead to be induced BEFORE 42 weeks, so that's exciting. She also said that they would do a Friday induction since I've shown that I can bust these babies out pretty fast! We're hopeful for a May 6 induction date, but as we learned with Lily, our hopes are not always in line with the doctor's, hospital's, universe's, so we shall see. Hopefully I'll have more details next Monday after my 40 week appointment.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I'll be thinking of you...anxious to hear all about this sweet little Darcy who is soon on her way to your wonderful family!!! Saying a prayer that all goes well...

Anonymous said...

So exciting, let me know if you need anything.