Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy birthday my little bean! Your smile lights up a room and your giggles make me giggle. I love the way you walk and your impressions of cows and dogs. You love your big brother so much, and I love watching you interact with him. I love watching you bounce around on the bed, and nose dive into your beanbag chair. The times you are happy, I love watching you! The times you are sad, it is hard to watch you suffer. You already remind me of myself, which is why we don't always get along... We're the same strong headed person 23 years apart!It has been a long year coming, I won't lie. We've certainly had our trials together, but I hope that it will prove to strengthen our love for eachother in the years to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR B-DAY DRESS. MY-MY LOVES YOU VERY VERY MUCH. WE HAD A LOT OF FUN AT YOUR SPECIAL DAY. WHAT A WONDERFUL YEAR YOU HAVE HAD. LOVE MY-MY AND PA-PA