Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Florida Day 4

We started the morning at Shoney's. They had a great breakfast buffet for $4.99! Shane went up FIVE TIMES! Oliver wanted to try and get a ball out of the claw machine at the restaurant so Shane put in enough to try two times. The first time he came close, but the second time he got the ball! I always thought those things were rigged so you could never win! He was so excited to get his New Jersey Devil's rubber ball! "My ball! My ball!"
We got back to the timeshare to get ready to go to the zoo for the day, and I could just not keep my eyes open! So I fell asleep with Lily and by the time I woke up it was too late to go out for the day, so we just headed down to the pool. The kids just loved the pool so much, we could have stayed there the whole time!
That night we had another bbq for dinner. Everyone turned in early so we could prepare for the next day...Disney!


A side note; I just wanted to jot down the sleep arrangements. Lily and I slept in the king size bed. Shane slept with us some nights, but most of the time he slept on the fold out couch with Oliver to get him to sleep better. One night Shane slept a little too deeply, because I awoke to Oliver crying int the bathroom saying "Dragonflies in here!" He had wandered in and when it was dark he got scared. He's not scared of monsters or anything like that, he's afraid of dragonflies! And any dark space he thinks has them. It was so sad to see him in the bathroom, terrified the dragonflies would get him!

No comments: