Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lily Bean


I don't know why, but I've been calling Lily "Lily Bean" lately. Oliver, who picks up on everything, has now started calling her BeanBean!
She had her 2 month appointment this week. She weighs 12lb 7 oz and is 23.5 in long! She is 50th percentile for both. Her head is in the 25th percentile. I also found out she has a yeast infection...under her neck rolls! So we just have to be more diligent about keeping them clean and dry from now on!
We've gone walking quite a bit this week. I don't know if I've blogged about this, but about a month ago I bought a double jogging stroller on craigslist for $40. The stroller retails new for $250! It's been nice to have it so that I don't have to carry Lily while Oliver is in the stroller. She does NOT like the Maya Wrap, which Oliver LOVED. I'm hoping to score an Ergo baby carrier for Christmas. Does anyone have one? If so, do you love it? What don't you love about it?



love this girl's smile!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

What a beautiful baby!!