Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Happenings

My little Candy Monster!
Farmer Brown
Baby Chick
Farmer with his just hatching chick!
Helping PopPop carve the pumpkin
Even though we didn't end up trick or treating (Oliver was just too tired!) we still had a super fun Halloween! We went to a party with Oliver's little friends, then we surprised PopPop in our full costumes! Oliver helped him carve a pumpkin. For dinner we had burgers and brats and for dessert we had pumpkin streusel bars. After sucha big day, Oliver went to bed early like a good little farmer should!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Jess, so CUTE!! I still haven't put the kids in their costumes to take pictures...you can tell how much I like Halloween :( Good job on the costumes. I also love Oliver's jazz hands. When Carter saw the pictures he just kept saying "Baby! O! Baby! O! O!" He loves his friend O!

Nicole said...

I really love that Lily is such a litte chubba! Its my favorite- I wanna kiss those squishy cheeks!!

Unknown said...

Cute costumes. Don't worry about not going trick or treating (i know you miss the candy) there will be plenty of years to go! So nice to see you guys yesterday!

mikensi said...

Those costumes are adorable!!

Mike and Ariane said...

Fun! Love that their costumes coordinated. And what a cute "chick" Lily was! Fun!