Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

We had a really wonderful Easter. The Easter Bunny came in the morning (I had to point out the baskets to Shane!) We had a really nice church service (even if I was in the hallway for most of it) and I'e gotta say I really rocked the house with my piano playing in Primary. After church we drove down the Shane's parents house and had a really great afternoon. We did family photos since the whole fam was there and had a delicious ham dinner and an even better spread of desserts! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family surrounding us.
Best Buds!


I love this picture of them!


The Sargent Crew!

Armenian egg cracking tradition. We cracked 4 dozen eggs!It is a contest to see who's egg can break the other eggs

I think Shane won. Though he played dirty and gave his niece a raw egg!

Yum Yum! Fruit tart, chocolate truffle cake, blueberry pie, and choco covered strawberries!
What a perfect way to end Easter!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

The pictures of you and your family are SO cute! Thanks for sharing your Easter. We didn't do anything too crazy, but I am sure we'll do more next year :) 4 weeks 1 day until we leave for NH!!