Friday, January 11, 2008

J'aime les livres!


On Tuesday I had a car because Oliver had a doctor's appointment. The FNP said that he has a viral infection in his eyes and that I just need to wash his eyes daily and eventually it will clear up. She said I could also do antibiotic drops-but I'm pretty against antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. After his appointment I had 5 hours with a car, so I drove down to Borders in Concord to spend a gift card my lovely mother-in-law gave to me for Christmas. I spent about 2 1/2 hours just browsing, it was awesome:) I ended up buying a french book and spanish book for Oliver, a day planner and "quotationary" which I have been coveting for about 3 months! Finally, I also got Oliver an awesome book...a rhyming Bible! Its awesome! I think I bought it more for myself:) That night I read Oliver his french book, and this is page 3...


Needless to say, it is not the book I thought it was going to be!
After the bookstore, I drove home, but Ollie decided he was hungry so I fed him at a gas station off of the highway in Canterbury...sketchy!After that I drove home, picked up my mom, voted, then wentto cub scouts with Shane. He only has 2 boys, and 1 of them is taking ski lessons for 6 weeks!

Yesterday Shane, Oliver, and I travelled to the seacoast. We spent a bunch of giftcards that we got for Christmas. You know youre all gron up when you use gifcards to buy diapers, wipes, ravors, shaving cream and toothpaste! how exciting! We had a great meal at Bugaboo Creek. We had planned on using a giftcard to go to Olive Garden, but it was PACKED- we guessed there was a 45-60 min. wait. WE probably could have waited, but Oliver couldn't! I needed a place to sit down so that I could feed Ollie, so we went to Bugaboo and we were very happy with our choice. It costs a little more than other chain restaurants, but we totally recommend it!

3 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

Well I'm glad I didn't show up at Olive Garden looking for you. I was very tempted! When's the next excursion down?

Jen Hallam said...

Is that a dead fish in the picture? Talk about teaching Ollie the harsh realities of life EARLY!

Sargent Family said...

Yup! Belly up!