Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Video of our little man

Things have been going really well. I will admit that it has been difficult to accomplish much of anything during the day because I just love hanging with my buddy. I will now attempt to upload a video of our family taken just hours after he was born.

In other news, I have just signed a contract with the owner of the two Subway sandwich stores in Plymouth NH to purchase them both. Waiting for financing to go through, which I am told will happen. Closing date is set for January 14th at 11:00am. At that point I will officially be an entreprenier and owner of the two shops.

3 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

That is so exciting! He really is a doll! And Shane congrats on being a business owner...mmmm...subway!

Anonymous said...

Shane We're so excited for you and Jess. Oliver really is such a handsome little man. We all send our love to you. Aunt Shirley,Uncle Lou,Sarah,Brian,Lucas,Armilie, and Timothy. (The last four are Sarah's husband and her kids)

Craig said...

I'll take a turkey breast on white with mayo and American cheese, toasted please, with lettuce, tomatoes, and yellow peppers...yes, I would like to make that a combo meal...oh and side of chocolate chip cookie dough...